Last updated: July 7, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words beginning with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in these following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Company (referred to as ‘the Company’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ in this Agreement) means Mercedes Consuelo Peris Medina-nif 44883364Z.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device that contain the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Spain.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to outside companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Third Party Social Networking Service means any website or any social networking website through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data means data collected automatically, either generated by use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page view).
- The website refers to Mercedes Peris, accessible from https://mercedesperis.com/
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and surname.
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Usage data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, which pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, without limitation, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, operating system of your mobile phone, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, read «Where can I change settings to disable or delete local shared objects?» available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
• Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking system and server integrity).
Cookies can be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies policy / Acceptance of notices Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functional Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and performance of the contract for the purchase of the products, articles or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To send the purchased works.
- For the issuance of invoices for the works acquired.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, if necessary in order to properly carry out the sale of works and their shipment.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar procedure. in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
- Data analysis to improve the web. We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar procedure. in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers (for example, with the shipping companies used).
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose, but only with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or if we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located, (for example, in the shipping services used). It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (i.e., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in good faith, when it believes that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
• Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of service users or the public.
• Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires a parent’s consent, we may ask for your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
- Email: email@example.com, whatsapp: +34 601 65 08 19; formulario de contacto: https://mercedesperis.com/formulario-de-contacto-contact-form/